Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of European Sports & Fitness Academy Ltd or any subsidiary of European Sports & Fitness Academy Ltd.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org/new.
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will draw at random and contacted by the European Sports & Fitness Academy Ltd.
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and European Sports & Fitness Academy Ltd. reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post and e-mail. The decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to ESFA, Argyle House, 1 Dee Road, Richmond, Surrey TW9 2JN after the closing date.
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as European Sports & Fitness Academy Ltd may require.
12. The draw for each competition will be managed by members of the marketing team of a relevant department of European Sports & Fitness Academy Ltd.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
17. This competition is being run by European Sports & Fitness Academy Ltd. of Argyle House, 1 Dee Road, Richmond, Surrey TW9 2JN.
19. European Sports & Fitness Academy Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. European Sports & Fitness Academy Ltd may also create rules that will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.